Privacy notice for Lochwinnoch Chatterbox Trust
Lochwinnoch Chatterbox Trust (LCT) takes your privacy seriously. We are a “controller” of the personal information that you provide to us and this privacy notice sets out how, why and for how long we will use your personal data, as well as who it is shared with. It also explains your legal rights as a data subject and how to exercise them.
What we need from you
When you advertise with LCT, we may ask you for some or all of the following personal information:
- Contact details – eg. name, address, email address and phone number.
If you submit content to Chatterbox we may ask that your email be added to a subscription based email list for future issue deadline reminders. You have the ability to self unsubscribe from this list.
Why we need your personal information
- We need to collect our advertisers personal information so that we can invoice.
We also process our subscribers personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests to
- Provide you with news and updates about the Chatterbox deadlines
Other uses of your personal information
We will not use your data for other purposes
Who we share your personal information with
We will not share your data with other groups.
How we protect your personal information
Your personal information is accessed by our Treasurer and Trust members only for the purposes set out above. It is stored by our organisation in electronic format (mailman list and Excel spreadsheets). Both are protected by system logon passwords.
How long we keep your personal information
We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with LCT services. Unless you ask us not to, we will review and delete your personal information where you have not advertised with us for 3 years,
You have a right to:
- Change your communication preferences or restrict the processing of your personal data for specific purposes.
- Request that we correct your personal data if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Access the personal data that we hold about you through a “subject access request”.
- Request that we delete your personal information.
You can contact us at email@example.com